Instant Spandeck, is a lightweight aluminium walkway, bridging and staging system in ONE versatile unit. It has a unique reversible design which allows it to be used individually as a walkway or side by side as staging.
Spandeck aluminium walkways can be inverted and used in multiple combinations to provide decks spanning from 3.7metres or 12 feet up to 9.1metres or 30 feet and working platform areas of virtually unlimited dimensions.
Completely modular and available off the shelf as a prefabricated unit, the Spandeck walkway system provides a simple, cost-effective and safe solution for even the most bespoke access requirements.
Spandeck aluminium walkways can also be used in conjunction with all types of scaffold towers including [with] steel and Faade scaffold systems to provide a stable, non-slip staging and bridging platform. Spandeck is today used primarily to provide both permanent and temporary walkway and platform access solutions. There are in fact endless walkway applications where Instant Spandeck is used, including
- Maintenance walkways in pharmaceutical, food processing plants, sport arenas, retail outlets, waster water treatment plants
- Catwalks or Staging units in petrochemical plants and dance floors in power generation plants
- Roof & Gutter access / Edge protection in stadiums, studios, industrial plants, listed buildings, hospitals
- Permanent high level access installation in TV studios, factory roofs, shopping centres, atriums, theatres and hospitals
- Bridging and suspended walkway platforms in swimming pools, sport stadiums. Can be combined with multiple Instant Alloy towers and walk through frames so that large working areas can be achieved by contractors
Market & User Types
Its versatility to be a walkway, bridging and staging from one single unit has attracted Architects, Roofing Contractors, Facilities/Maintenance Managers, Specifiers, Quantity Surveyors, Operations Managers, Project Engineers, and Contract Managers to the product for providing both permanent and temporary walkway solutions.
Whatever the application Spandeck walkways are designed specifically to give you higher performance than traditional site-fabricated products. For the professional access provider, whether selling or renting, Instant Spandeck aluminium walkways can provide excellent utilisation and an extremely high return on investment.
Why Choose Instant Spandeck Walkway Systems
It’s a standard OFF THE SHELF access product yet provides an instant solution to bespoke walkway and platform challenges.
Made from aluminium, it’s lightweight, incredibly strong, and highly durable which means it lasts longer non-corrosive, little or no maintenance required.
Instant walkway is up to 30% less expensive than bespoke walkway solutions, eliminating site fabrication requirements. Thereby, reducing labour and engineering costs, resulting in large project savings.
Return on investment low capital investment, fast payback, high profitability, no warranty issues, longer lifespan.
A Service and Support package extends worldwide and every Spandeck walkway is guaranteed for a full ten years giving you unbeatable product quality.