Go Direct Access – New on-line sales company for Mobile Access Solutions
Go Direct Access Ltd, a new online sales company specializing in mobile aluminium scaffold towers and low level access platforms will open for business on Friday 6th December. The new company will launch with a number of lower priced access products initially aimed at the UK and Irish trade merchant and retail sectors.
The Go Direct Access product range includes value priced mobile access towers, podium access steps and folding low level work platforms all designed for fast and easy assembly without the need for tools. All products comply with the Work At Height regulations and offer a choice of working heights. Part of the Instant UpRight group of companies, Go Direct Access can give its customers the assurance of high quality manufacturing with a price tag to suit the general tradesman, small contractor and DIY enthusiast who prefers to purchase rather than hire. All of the products are suitable for working at height where installation, general maintenance and light building work is needed. The cost of ownership is low with tower prices starting at under £400 giving users a very high return on their investment.
Customers will benefit from free same day shipping with tracking, secure credit card payment and manufacturers 14-day money back guarantee when ordering the products from the new web store www.GoDirectAccess.co.uk
Short training videos of each product show customers the key features and the simple set up techniques.
Go Direct Access Product Range include:
TT250 Aluminium Quick Erect Trade Towers
- Working heights from 2.8m to 9.1m
- High strength welded aluminium frames
- Folding one piece base can be used alone, or increased by a further 3 lifts which can give an extra 6 platform heights
- Complies to BS1139 (Part 6)
TP100 and TP150 Podium Steps
- Working heights of 1m and 1.5m
- Safe speedy access platforms that eliminate the need for step ladders. The podiums are compact and easy to assemble and dismantle. Fully Guarded for operator safety, complete with touching brake and no outriggers required. PAS 250 compliant and compliant with the Work at Height Directive.
T200 Towermatic one-piece low level platform
- Choice of three working heights of 2m, 1m and 0.55m
- Safe stable work platform at three useful working heights. The one piece unit which unfolds from a compact base simply locks into position at the desired height. No loose components, can be erected and dismantled effortlessly via tension springs and packs away to fit into a large estate car.
For further information please contact
Elaine Brown at Go Direct Access Ltd
Tel (UK)+44(0)203 6274972 or (IRE) 00353(0)1 254 3498