Instant UpRight is proud to be hosts for PASMA “Towers for Riggers” course at our factory in Dublin.
Instant UpRight are delighted to announce that we are the Training Centre for PASMA for UK & Ireland “Towers for Riggers” course.
The course spans five days and is delivered by fully qualified PASMA trainers, covering the practical and theory work required to create complex and unusual builds. The course is intended for advanced users who will be building towers not covered by the EN1004 specification.
Topics covered include:
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards (EN 1004:2004, BS 1139 part 6)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of towers
On completion of the course theory and assessment sessions you will be awarded a PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard which has a five year validity period.
For more information or to register for this course contact PASMA on +44 (0) 845 230 4041 or alternatively visit their website.
Please note you must hold a current PASMA “Towers for Users” PhotoCard and have a good working knowledge of working at height to register for this course.